1. Reservation: To secure your booking please complete the Booking Form and send it to us together with your deposit/payment. Confirmation and invoice for any remaining balance will be sent to you by email. Please check these documents and query immediately if not in order.
2. Payment: For bookings made 10 weeks before arrival a non-refundable deposit as per booking form should be made, the balance being due 10 weeks before arrival. If, for any reason, the balance is not received within 7 days of the due date, cancellation may be assumed by La Manga Holidays with consequent loss of deposit and/or cancellation charges as set out below. For bookings made less than 10 weeks before arrival the total price is due with the Booking Form
3. Cancellation – By You: Should you wish to cancel your booking once it has been accepted by us, we must receive written instructions to this effect and the following charges become payable by you;
Up to 70 days before arrival: Loss of deposit paid
69 -35 days before arrival: 50% of total amount
34 - 0 days before arrival: 100% of total amount
4. Cancellation – By Us: Our liability is limited to the provision of the accommodation as booked. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your reservation through circumstances beyond our control we will immediately advise you of the situation If we are unable to offer you the accommodation you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us. Note: Refunds will not be payable if we are forced to cancel due to war, disaster, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
5. Property Description: The information contained on our website is made in good faith and is not intended to mislead. It is feasible however that changes in facilities may occur without our knowledge. We will endeavour to communicate such changes but cannot be held responsible for any resulting inaccuracies which are beyond our control.
6. Subletting: The accommodation is reserved exclusively for the people named on the booking form. Subletting the property to others is not permitted.
7. Pets: Pets/animals are strictly forbidden without prior written approval.
8. Damage Deposit: A damage deposit of £750 will be required for each booking. This will be paid 10 weeks prior to arrival when the final balance is due, or will be paid at the time the reservation is made, if this is within 10 weeks of arrival. You will be liable for any loss or damage during your stay, i.e.not just limited to the damage deposit.
This damage deposit will be refunded in full within 7 days of departure providing no damages or breakages are found. Any damages or breakages should be reported during your stay, but we also reserve the right to charge for damage’s and breakage’s not reported and found after departure.
The maximum occupancy is 12 people. Please also see Condition 13 below regarding over occupancy, which will result in loss of deposit, if prior approval for over occupancy has not been given.
9. Rental Period: The rental period commences 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and terminates on 10.30 am on the day of departure.
10. Complaints: In the unlikely event that you have a complaint whilst you are in residence please bring it to our attention as soon as possible so that we have an opportunity to put it right at the time. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we cannot accept any responsibility for any claim as we have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify the problem.
11. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
12. La Manga Holidays shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any matter outside the reasonable control of La Manga Holidays including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, civil disturbance, strikes or any other industrial action, acts of Government or failure of public supplies.
13. Celebrations of special occasions are for booked guests only, who are staying in the property and whose names have been declared on the reservation. One of whom must be aged over 25 years.
No Marquees, mobile discos, loud music or firework displays permitted. Outside caterers permitted with prior permission. No stag (or all male) or hen parties allowed.
The maximum occupancy is 12 people, if is is determined that other people have stayed at the property, without prior approval, then this will result in the damage deposit being retained in full.
14. No diving in swimming pool or swimming in lake.
Address and Contact Details are as follows:
La Manga Holidays
White House Farm
Wickham Hall Lane
Telephone: 01621 890094